www.amex.us/dgrsvp – Offer Invitation to Apply Delta SkyMiles Credit CardUncategorized
Overview of American Express Delta SkyMiles Gold Express Card:
American Express and Delta have introduced Delta SkyMiles Gold Card, to get more out of your getaways. Delta Airlines is one of the major airlines of the United States of America and operates more than 5400 flights daily across 52 countries on six continents. It also ranked the world’s second-largest airlines in terms of fleet size and the airline is based in Atlanta, Georgia. SkyMiles is the frequent flyer program of the Delta Airlines that gives points to passengers for traveling through their flight. On the other side, American Express is a multinational American financial institute, based in New York City. American Express serves across the globe and the 23rd most admired brand in the world. With American Express Delta SkyMiles Gold card, you could earn unlimited bonus points, $0 card maintenance fee and there is a lot more to offer.
How many types of credit card are offered by American Express:
- American Express Gold Card
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum Card
- Blue Cash EveryDay card
- The Platinum Card
- American Express Green card
- Amex Everyday Credit Card
- Cash Magnet Card
- Blue Cash Preferred Card
- Hilton Honors American
- Express Surpass Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant
- American Express Card
- Amex Everyday Preferred Credit card
- Delta SkyMiles Gold Card
- Hilton Honors American
- Express Aspire Card
- Hilton Honors Card
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve Card
- Delta SkyMiles Blue Card
- Blue from American Express
- Serve from American Express
Note – To know more about any credit card you could visit the American Express credit cards official page, and you can also compare between the cards.
What are the benefits of the American Express Delta SkyMiles Credit Card:
- There will be no annual fees for the Delta SkyMiles Gold Card
- You could earn up to 70,000 bonus points after spending $2000 in the first 3 months from the date of account opening.
- You could earn 2x bonus points to dine at your favorite restaurants.
- You could earn 2x bonus points to shop from the U.S supermarket.
- You could get a $100 off on your next Delta flight, after spending $10,000 from your Delta SkyMiles Gold credit card, during a year.
- You will get your first bag checked for free on Delta flight.
- You would enjoy priority boarding and first cabin.
- You could also earn 2x bonus points for purchases from Delta.
- There will be no foreign transaction fee for any international purchases from your Delta SkyMiles Gold Credit card.
- You could save up to 20% for in-flight purchases like food, beverages, audio handsets, etc.
- You will get a car rental loss and damage insurance
- You will get 24/7 global emergency coordination and assistance for medical, legal, financial, passport replacement, missing luggage, etc.
- You will get purchase protection on eligible products for up to 90 days.
- You will get a one-year additional warranty on the U.S manufactured goods.
- You will get exclusive access to concerts, tour, family and sporting events.
- You will get 2-day free shipping from ShopRunnner on eligible items.
- You will get covered under fraud protection if any unauthorized transactions take place from your credit card.
- You can earn additional miles by adding an additional card, who is at least 13 years old, for their purchases.
Amex Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Apply:
- To, apply for the American Express Delta SkyMiles Gold Credit Card through RSVP invitation code you could visit the following page
- Now, you will be redirected to their application invitation page
- Here, you will be asked to enter your following details
Enter your RSVP code
Enter Your Zip code
- And, click “Continue” to proceed further
- Thereafter, you will be required to enter your following information
Date of birth
Social security number
Total annual income
- After authenticating your provided information, you will be acknowledged thereafter.
What are the charges for the American Express Delta SkyMiles Credit card:
- There will be no annual fee for the first year, thereafter, you will be charged $99 a year.
- There will be 15.74% – 24.74% APR charged for purchases, based on your creditworthiness.
- You could be charged 15.74% – 24.74% APR for balance transfers, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- You could be charged 25.24% APR for cash advances
- You could be charged 29.24% APR for penalty, if it applies.
- If you pay your dues within 25 days after the closing of your billing cycle. There will be no interest charged on your credit card.
- You could be charged either $5 or 3% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever will be the higher.
- You could be charged either $10 or 5% of each amount of cash advances, whichever will be the higher.
- There will be no foreign transaction fees for your international purchases.
- You could be charged up to $40 for late and returned payment.
American Express Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Login:
- To, login to your American Express Delta SkyMiles Gold Credit Card account, you could click on the below link
- Now, click on “Log in”
- Thereafter, you will be asked to enter your “User ID” and “Password”
- Select your Account type
- And, click “Log in”
- After verifying your login credentials, you could get access to your American Express Delta SkyMiles Gold credit card account.
How to Reset your American Express Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Credentials:
- To, restore your American Express Delta SkyMiles Gold Credit card account User ID and password, you could visit the following page
- Now, click on “Log in”
- Here, you could click on “Forgot user id and password”
- After that, you can select either “Forgot user-id” or “Forgot password”
- Thereafter, you will be asked to enter your following details
15 digits card number
4 digits card ID (Card id is printed on the front of your card, it appear above and to the right of your card)
- And, click “Continue”
- After following a couple of few steps, you could retrieve your American Express Delta SkyMiles Gold Credit card login credentials.
If you need any further assistance or have any queries regarding Delta SkyMiles Gold Credit Card, you could contact American Express through the following options
How to contact American Express:
- For any inquiries, you can reach to their customer service through the following number
TTY/TDD (in New York) –
Pay bills –
- You can go through American Express FAQs to get a quick resolution.
- You can write to American express to the address given below
General Inquiries –
P.O. Box 981535
El Paso, TX 79998-1535
Bill Payment –
P.O. Box 650448
Dallas, TX 75265-0448
Read More: BlueBird Card Activation
Bill Payment (Overnight) –
Attn: Express Mail Remittance Processing
20500 Belshaw Ave
Carson, CA 90746
- After login to your account, you can chat with their experts
- And, last but not least, you can connect with American Express through their social media also
Facebook – www.facebook.com/AmericanExpress
Instagram – www.instagram.com/americanexpress
Reference – www.amex.us/dgrsvp