www.Mynordstrom.com – MyNordstrom Login GuideLogin Guide
MyNordstrom Employee Portal Login Guide
MyNordstrom is the employee management portal of the Nordstrom. Nordstrom is a US-based luxurious departmental store. It was founded by John W. Nordstrom in 1901 and headquartered in Seattle, Washington, US. It was started as a shoe store but now it has mastered clothing, fragrances, accessories, clothing, footwear, jewellery, and cosmetics department.
Nordstrom provides its service in Puerto Rico, three Canadian provinces and 40 U.S. states through 117 stores. Nordstrom manages this large number of the store by 78000 employees.
What is MyNordstrom:
Nordstrom has an employee base of 78K. To manage this huge base of the employee Nordstrom has created an employee management portal, which is known as MyNordstrom.
If you are an employee of the Nordstrom then you should have an account in Mynordstrom to manage your employee account properly. If you are facing any challenges to access your account or if you have forgotten the password but do not how to reset it then, you should go through the below article where you will get the answers to your all questions.
Benefits of the MyNordstrom:
Being an employee of the Nordstrom you can avail of the below benefits.
- You can access your employee account from anywhere at anytime
- Check and manage your account online which will save your time
- You can check your salary status and compensation status
- You can also apply for another Nordstrom job directly from your employee account
- Avail special offers and discount which is only available for the employees
To take the conveniences of the Nordstrom employee management portal you need to login to your account and to do the same you need to follow the below process:
- Open the official page of the Nordstrom employee management portal with the link www.Mynordstrom.com
- Enter your Employee Id and Password
- Then click on the “Log In” option
How to Reset MyNordstrom Login Credentials:
To reset the password of the MyNordstrom employee account you need to follow the below process.
- At first, open the official page of the Nordstrom employee management portal with the link www.Mynordstrom.com
- Click on the “ Request, Reset or Forgot Password” option
- Enter employee number
- Then click on the “Request Password” option
You will receive an email in your personal or Nordstrom mail id with the password resetting instruction process.
Nordstrom Job Application:
If you are interested to be an employee of the Nordstrom then you can follow the below procedure to apply.
- Open the official employee website of Nordstrom with the link www.mynordstrom.com
- Click on the “Not an Employee?” option on the right bottom corner of the page
- If you are looking for seasonal jobs then click on the “Seasonal Job” tab
- If you are looking for posted jobs then click on the “Search Jobs” option
- Then click on the posted jobs according to your choice and eligibility
- Now click on the “Apply” option
- Enter your Nordstrom career portal used id and password
- Then, click on the “ Sign In” option
How to Create an Account in the Nordstrom Career Portal:
To apply for the Nordstrom job you should have a Nordstrom Career account. To sign up for the account you need to follow the below procedure:
- Open the official page of the Nordstrom Career with the link nordstrom.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nordstrom_careers
- Now click on the “Sign In” option
- You will get a login box pop up
- Click on the “Create account” option just below the “Sign In” option
- Enter your email address, password, verify the password and then, click on the create account option
How to Reset the Password of the Nordstrom Career Online Account:
To reset the password of the Nordstrom Career account you need to follow the below procedure.
- Open the official page of the Nordstrom career with the link nordstrom.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nordstrom_careers
- Now click on the “Sign In” option
- Click on the “Forgot Password” option just below the “Sign In” option
- Enter your email address
- Now click on the “Submit” option
You will receive a password resetting link in your registered mail id.
Call: 888 282 6060
Fax: 206 628 1795
Mail: 1617 6th Ave., Seattle, WA, 98101